CPR First Aid Online Training, BLS Provider and Bloodborne pathogens Course.
CPR First Aid Online Training Courses start as low as $22.99
Welcome to American CPR Institute: CPR First Aid Online Training.
Are you looking for CPR First Aid Training Online Courses ? Surely You’ve come to the right place!
American CPR Institute has an extensive portfolio of CPR First Aid online training courses. For instance you can complete in just a few hours to receive your certification. Indeed our courses follow the latest American Heart Association (AHA), ECC and ILCOR guidelines. In addition, our programs are aligned with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Best Practices. Above all, we are nationally and internationally accepted. As a result our courses and certificates will give you access to a wide range of professional opportunities.
To reach a larger audience with life saving knowledge
and skills to save countless lives!
The Numerous Benefits of Online First Aid and CPR Courses
Not only due our CPR and first aid certification online course come with an array of advantages but also make many people prefer this option over receiving their license in a classroom setting. Furthermore, the most important advantages of such programs include:
- Convenience: you choose how, when and where you’re going to complete the program
- Saving time: the program can be completed in the comfort of your own home. In this situation you don’t have to commute to a center where classes take place
- Affordability: in other words online programs tend to be less costly compared to those delivered in classroom settings
- High quality content: online programs follow the same standards and guidelines that apply to all other first aid and CPR training opportunities
- Variety: given that online, you will get access to a wide array of courses that will meet your educational or career needs
- Nationally recognized certificates: in fact the document you will receive upon the completion of the program is nationally recognized and accepted
A Variety of Courses to Meet Your Needs
Without a doubt the American CPR Institute team has years of experience in the realm of CPR and first aid certification. Based on this experience, we’ve put together an extensive curriculum of educational opportunities.
Then again just browse through our list of courses to learn more about these opportunities and identify the CPR and first aid certification online option that’s best matched to your needs:
- CPR/AED training
- CPR/AED and first aid training
- Basic life support
- Bloodborne pathogens
Please check out the Courses (add link here) section of the website for a more detailed presentation that lets you know which course is best for you and how much it costs.
Why Choose American CPR Institute CPR and First Aid Certification Online?
Why should you opt for our first aid and CPR online courses? For instance are many entities out there that offer first aid and CPR certification, right?
American CPR institute gives you access to an array of well-developed, professional certification opportunities that have been tailored to the needs of different individuals and professionals. If you’re looking for other reasons to give our online courses a try, check out the following:
- A convenient and user-friendly online platform that will help you select the right course and complete the educational opportunity successfully
- Nationally accepted online CPR courses that meet the requirements of various institutions, including the American Heart Association and the International Liaison Committee of Resuscitation (ILCOR)
- Competitive pricing – check out the Courses section to learn more about the price of each individual first aid or CPR certification online class
- We have years of experience in the creation of first aid and CPR educational materials and classes, we’ve worked with numerous students and we have managed to maintain our stellar reputation
- American CPR Institute offers courses and exams – of course you are guaranteed to pass when you purchase any of our courses.
If you’d like to learn a bit more about who we are and what our background is, please visit the About Us section of the website.
Get Started on Your CPR First Aid Training
Choose a certification course below to get started
Adult, Child, and Infant CPR, Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Choking Victims
Valid for 2 Years
CPR/AED & First Aid
Adult, child, infant CPR / First-Aid
Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Valid for 2 Years
Basic Life Support
Adult, Child, and Infant CPR, Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Cardiopulmonary Emergencies.
Valid for 2 Years
Blood Control, medical emergencies, traumatic injuries.
Valid for 2 Years
Infectious Disease Control, Universal Precautions OSHA compliant.
Valid for 1 Year
Primeros Auxilios, RCP y DEA
Adulto, nino y infante RCP, Desfibrilacion Externo Automatico (DEA) Asfixion
Valido por 2 anos
Save time and money by certifying online!
Online First Aid Certification and CPR Training You Can Count on
Let’s face it – few working people have the time to go to a class and complete a comprehensive certification process. However, online first aid certification and CPR training opportunities provide a reliable alternative, as long as you select the right course provider.
After all the American CPR Institute CPR and first aid certification online courses deliver a range of distinctive benefits to the table. Cost-efficient, practical and provided with a money-back guarantee, these are the perfect opportunities to further your career or simply add new skills to your professional “toolbox.”
Flexible and Convenient CPR and First Aid Certification Online
To address different needs, we’ve developed an array of online first aid certification and CPR training opportunities.
Here are some of the most popular courses you can choose among:CPR/AED course: this online training opportunity focuses on adult, child and infant CPR. Also participants in the course will also learn about automated external defibrillator (AED) use, helping choking victims.CPR/AED and first aid course: as the name suggests, this course provides the opportunities available in the previously mentioned one, plus first aid training.
Basic life support course: apart from addressing the topics covered in the other online CPR courses developed by the American CPR Institute, this one will also highlight adequate measures to undertake in the event of cardiopulmonary emergencies.
First aid course: strictly focused on online first aid learning, this course deals with important topics like blood control, addressing medical emergencies and traumatic injuries.Bloodborne pathogens course: the curriculum includes topics like infectious disease control, universal precautions and OSHA compliance.
COVID-19: Covid-19 preparedness is essential for all businesses that want to go back to office and premise-based work. Preparing workplaces for Covid-19 consists of several essential steps that aim to reduce hazards, create an optimal environment and educate employees on key procedures to follow.
The completion of every single course will result in the provision of a two-year certificate (apart from the bloodbornepathogens course that gives you a one-year certificate).
Why Choose Our First Aid and CPR Certification Online?
If you do a quick Google search, you’ll come across dozens of online certification opportunities. So, what makes American CPR Institute different and why should you trust us to gain essential knowledge that will potentially further your career?
Let’s start with the basics – we know what we’re doing.
For example, our first aid and CPR certification programs are developed by professionals who have years of hands-on experience in these fields. You will benefit from both the theoretical background and the practical knowledge to be learned from someone who has been in the field for a long time.
We pride ourselves in the quality of the educational materials. Each learning opportunity is tailored to the needs of a specific group of individuals, enabling them to make the most of the certification program.
Beyond these essential advantages, we have a lot more to offer:
- Flexibility: first aid and CPR online certification opportunities are ideal for busy professionals. It’s up to you to decide when and how you’re going to study. Finally, You have access to our digital platform 24/7 and you’re free to complete each certification program at your own pace.
- Professional training: our educational opportunities are created for the needs of doctors, nurses, other healthcare professionals, teachers, personal trainers, security guards and other individuals who may have to deliver first aid/CPR as a part of their profession. In fact, our training curriculum uses the same information provided by ILCOR, the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross.
- Nationally-accepted certificates: first thing to remember, no matter how great an educational program is, you also need a valid certificate that will be accepted across the country. The American CPR Institute certificates issued upon the completion of the program are nationally-accepted by a whole host of institutes and organizations.
- Take an exam, receive your certificate immediately: when you feel ready, you can take the multiple choice exam that will conclude the coursework. If you pass, you will receive your certificate. Alternatively, you’re free to take the exam again.
- Money-back guarantee: Indeed you have nothing to lose when you enlist in our first aid and CPR certification online program. We have a very simple promise for every single course participant–you will get your certificate or you’re not going to pay anything. Please check out our courses or contact the team to learn more about the money-back guarantee.
- Ongoing support: in any case, online certification programs will solely give you access to the educational materials. At American CPR Institute, we also believe in the importance of the personal touch. Apart from having 24/7 access to the course materials, you’ll also benefit from our ongoing support. Just drop us a note if you need anything or you have a question. Of course one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Indeed we are passionate about teaching and sharing our knowledge with others. Until now online education is providing opportunities that were deemed impossible just a few decades ago. This is why we’ve worked hard on setting up a digital platform that synthesizes all of our knowledge and makes it readily accessible.
CPR and First Aid Certification Online Courses Await You!
Please check out our courses page to explore the range of services and see how much each educational opportunity costs.
First aid/CPR online certification saves you time without compromising the scope of knowledge. This is especially true when the program has been developed by people who have the know-how and the skills to teach the most important CPR and first aid elements.
So, what are you waiting for?
You have nothing to lose by giving American CPR Institute’s courses a try. Even more, you will receive your certificate as soon as you complete the course. In fact, you’re free to print it out immediately and begin the pursuit of better career opportunities.
All things considered, the American CPR Institute team can’t wait to have you on board. Please sign up for a course of preference here or get in touch with usto have some of your most pressing questions about first aid and CPR certification online answered. Check us out on Google.
Our Mission is to Make CPR First Aid Training Online Certification Accessible to everyone.
Of course online education is changing the way in which we acquire new skills and become certified to practice a specific profession.
In truth, American CPR Institute aims to make first aid and CPR training opportunities much more readily available. Basically, we believe that the online platform and our competitive pricing policies help us meet the goal.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions about our range of online CPR and first aid classes. Besides our support team will be more than happy to provide all of the information you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Online CPR training is more efficient and quick way to obtain your CPR certification. In order to keep up with the demand and current times, American CPR Institute has developed top tier curriculum using the same information provided by ILCOR, American Heart Association. Provided that our training is made for nurses, doctors, foster parents, construction workers, fitness trainers and dental assistants to name a few.
American CPR Institute is an independent organization. Equally important our courses follow the ILCOR, ECC/AHA guidelines which are set by Doctors, scientist and Nurses from around the world. In fact our certifications are nationally accepted by institutes and organizations. In fact no organizations exists that provide accreditation to CPR providers.
No! Our course is designed to be 100% online.
While our courses follow the guidelines set by ILCOR and American Heart Association, please check with your employer to make sure it fits your needs. If your employer does not accept the certification for any reason, we will offer a refund for your purchase.
BLS, CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications are valid for 2 years. Bloodborne Pathogens certification is valid for 1 year.
All exam have true/false or multiple choice style questions.
What if I fail the exam?
You are able to retake the exam as many times as necessary.