BBP AND OTHER POTENTIALLY INFECTIOUS MATERIALS
for medical and workplace environments
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Bloodborne pathogens (BBP) and Other Potentially Infectious Materials?
- Who does the Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens Standard pertain to?
- Hand Washing
- Exposure Incident
- Hepatitis B and C Virus
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Covid – 19
- Covid – 19 Symptoms
- Safe Work Practices for Covid – 19
- Universal Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Body Substance Isolation
- Exposure Control Program
- Management of Sharps
- Safety Handling Tips for Sharps and needles
- Blood and Body Substance Spills
- Good Housekeeping
- On the Job Exposure
- BBP Exam
As someone who doesn't handle blood in the real world well, I found Cesar's course useful especially all the video demonstrations, which made learning the curriculum quick and painless!