Guidance on Preparing
Workplaces for COVID-19
OSHA 3990-03 2020
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- COVID – 19
- COVID – 19 Symptoms
- How COVID – 19 Spreads
- How Covid – 19 Can Affect The Workplace
- Steps Employers Can Take to Reduce Employees Risk of Exposure
- Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
- Implementing Basic Infection Prevention Measures
- Develop Policies and Procedures for Prompt Identification and Isolation of Sick People
- Implement, and Communicate about Workplace Liabilities and Protections
- Implement Workplace Controls
- Engineering and Administrative Controls
- Safe Work Practices and Personal Protective Equipment
- Healthcare Workers
- Follow Existing OSHA Standards
- Worker Exposure to Covid – 19
- Occupational Risk Pyramid for COVID-19
- Jobs Classified at Lower Exposure Risk (Caution): What to Do to Protect Workers
- Jobs Classified at Medium Exposure Risk: What to Do to Protect Workers
- Jobs Classified at High or Very High Exposure Risk: What to Do to Protect Workers
- Workers Living Abroad or Travelling Internationally
- More Information
- Preparing the Workplace for COVID – 19 Exam
The course was very helpful and educational. Good flow of information in a structured way that is easy to understand. Would recommend.
This course does a great job at educating us on basic COVID-19 facts. This course has a good flow with easy to understand material. By implementing these common sense guidelines, workplaces will become much safer.
I loved how structured and easy the course was. It didn't seem overwhelming or burdensome to learn all the differing levels of risk amongst many other topics. I recommend this course for anyone who is re-entering the workforce in medium-very risky workplaces.
Great online course. Easy to follow and informative. Great tips and recommendations for employers/businesses to implement in an effort to keep employees and customers safe.